Regarding our partnership with a prestigious Telecom player, we are currently looking for:
Technical Support Engineer - Costumer Support Service (m/f)
Main responsibility is case handling, administration and resolution by direct troubleshooting work or knowledge re-use, working close with costumer, R&D, Care, and CO clusters organizations, managing case follow-up and costumer communication through the case lifecycle.
- Available to support emergency call-up rotas on a 24/7 basis;
- Ready for flexible work time.
- Knowledge on optical networks and next generation metro technologies / products;
- Strong understanding of transmission technologies (ATM, SDH, PDH, OTN, DWDM, Ethernet L2, IP, MPLS);
- Understanding of routing and signalling protocols, control plan technologies (i.e ASON, GMPLS);
- Telecom standards such as E1/T1, ITU, &3GPP protocol specifications;
- Basic operations and configuration skills on Cisco and Juniper equipments will be a plus;
- Experience with optical test equipments, i.e Traffic generator, Power Meter, OTR, Optical attenuators, OSA;
- Experience in technical support for NGM DWDM area or similar activities, i.e commissioning and integration, proof of concept, system verification, will be a strong plus;
- DCN system knowledge will be a plus.
- English spoken / written is mandatory
- Available for travelling, short assignments at costumers locations;
This is an opportunity to develop your skills and career on a multicultural setting, integrated in a multinational project, where you will be provided initial and continuous training and an attractive salary package.