Our client is a prestigious multinational Software House, which following the need to strengthen its team, seeks to identify one:Senior .NET Developer
- 3 years of experience with Microsoft Technologies and strong passion about programming;
- Experience in object oriented languages (C# or VB.NET);
- Proficiency using ASP.NET, MVC, WebAPI and unit testing frameworks;
- Experience using relational databases with preference for SQL Server;
- Experience in SOA architecture;- Previous experience working with SCRUM;
- Great can-do attitude, being motivated, independent and result driven.
- Develop software applications for backoffice and website infrastructures;
- Receive project goals, determine what is required to accomplish the goals and the tools needed, estimate requirement including time, effort, schedule, and skills.
- Ensure all development efforts are integrated so that code is readily readable and maintainable by other team members.
- Knowledge on performance and security topics;
- Understanding of the full development lifecycle with emphasis on software quality processes;
- Actively participate in the training and building skills of junior developers.